4.0
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I have complaine at 2 of the staff at strabucks avenue she and he are very bad staff even im pilipino i dont like the way they act.so upsiting very very bad staff telling them my orther is not the one i recieve they speak in our words like "marate" like a bad custumer complaining my order is not the one i got is being not good i have consumer rights i pay good and we are always at Starbucks but changing my other to have the right one is wring or being impolite? Pls guys i work for the money i buy a cup of coffee to relax....not to be insulted...

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of starbucks staff from Alshaya Company and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Alshaya Company to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Alshaya Company for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Alshaya Company?

Comments