Alshaya Company - Review about Starbucks Staff from Kuwait, Al Kuwayt
I have complaine at 2 of the staff at strabucks avenue she and he are very bad staff even im pilipino i dont like the way they act.so upsiting very very bad staff telling them my orther is not the one i recieve they speak in our words like "marate" like a bad custumer complaining my order is not the one i got is being not good i have consumer rights i pay good and we are always at Starbucks but changing my other to have the right one is wring or being impolite? Pls guys i work for the money i buy a cup of coffee to relax....not to be insulted...
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Starbucks Staff
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went into the location of: 11275 Venice Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90066 (310) 390-7831 and did NOT have a very good ordering or dining experience. For what..."
- "No bacon in the crust. No bacon in the trust! Bad pizza. Way disappointed. SHAME ON YOU BLAKE SHELTON! Wats with this lame pie? No bacon. Almost no cheese?..."
- "I have been a LOYAL customer for years. Attached are two mugs I took into my local store. One cracked and the other mug's metal logo came off...."
- "Hi LBC,.. I send my baggage last August 29,2014 and it takes 3 months more before my family received...Its ok if its late to arrive but the Thing which I could..."
- "I live in Kuwait . I had purchased a Rose Metal stone studded watch couple of months back from "On Time Watches " Kuwait . It has now..."
- "Warning,Please becareful and Don't purchases any replica watch from (bestreplica.sr or solidswiss.cd) They look like same People,first they answered your email but After you pay the money they ignore you email I..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."